Conexus Recruitment is a recruitment company in Mauritius and provides an online platform where recruiters and jobseekers can interact and discuss about the different jobs available in Mauritius. Regrouping various companies from diverse industries in Mauritius, Conexus Recruitment aims to provide a job recruitment website where all the latest jobs are posted and updated.
1. Who we are?
2. What information do we collect?
We collect your personal data for the purposes of our business activities when you register on our site as candidate or as a employer seeking candidate profiles.
When registering on our site, as appropriate, you will be asked to enter your:
- your name and surname
- your national identity card number
- your passport details
- your residential address
- your contact details (phone and fax numbers, email addresses, references)
- CV, pictures and qualifications details when you either spontaneously apply for a job or respond to a vacancy notice
- Employee’s personal data file for HR Consultancy Services
- Personal Profile Analysis
- Any other personal data that you choose to provide to us
You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
3. What is the purpose of collecting your Personal Information?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- treating your applications for specific job vacancies or on a spontaneous basis
- performing recruitment analytics with CVs received
- To improve customer service
(your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To send periodic emails
For the candidates applying to a job:
- Help employers (“subscribes employers”) find their next hires : when you apply, our customer (employers or hiring manager) can consider you for any job opportunities they have and can use any Conexus recruitment tools to track, manage and make a decision.
- Help you manage your job applications : when you apply, you have access to a Candidate Portal, where you can find your profile information and applications information. You can receive jobs suggestions.personal data for the purposes of our business activities.
4. Who has access to data?
- With employers or hiring manager for purposes of recruitment.
- The job applicant’s information may be shared internally for the purposes of the recruitment exercise. This includes members of the HR and recruitment team, interviewers involved in the recruitment process, managers in the business area with a vacancy.
- We will not share job applicant’s data with third parties except with former employers to obtain references and to obtain necessary background checks.
You ought to know that when you unveil by and by recognizable data and consent to make that data accessible to our Customers on the Website (for example by presenting a CV to a spotter Customer utilizing the Website) that the data uncovered in your correspondence might be utilized by the Customer. These outsiders may utilize your data (for instance they may reach you, organize a meeting with you, audit your appropriateness for a specific position) and such third exercises are outside our ability to control.
5. How does Conexus Recruitment protect data?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We have internal policies and controls in place to ensure that job applicant’s data is not lost, destroyed, misused or disclosed, and is not accessed except by our employees in the proper performance of their duties.
6. How can you access, edit or delete your Personal Information?
At any time, you can access your profile through conexus recruitment website or make a written request to have access to all the personal information that we hold about you. We will provide this information to you and may request a small administrative charge.
You may inform us of any changes in your personal data and in accordance with our obligations to you, we will update or delete your personal data accordingly.
7. Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Conexus Recruitment does not knowingly collect Personal Information from minors. If you are a minor, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use our website. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 18 years old.
8. Ads best performances
- Job ads work well if they are allowed to live on the Website for 30 days from the first time they are submitted, ensuring the best response possible.
- Job ads automatically expire after 30 days.
- Job ads must remain on the Website for such a minimum time as the Company can, at our discretion, decide.
- The Company reserves the right to change the minimum live time needed for jobs advertised on the Website.
- This is to ensure that jobseekers receiving your job advertisements by email won’t find a job that has expired during that timeframe.
- Each activity might be promoted once as it were. Posting copy or comparative employment ads that identify with a similar activity gives ridiculous query items and is profoundly baffling for jobseekers. Notice of a similar activity twice, simultaneously, is precluded, including where the portrayal of the activity is changed or rethought.
9. Cost jobseeker
- If at some point in the process of applying for or fulfilling an advertising position there is a expense involved to the jobseeker, this must be clarified in the work advertisement.
- If the job advertised does not provide a regular wage (e.g. whether the job either exists on a contract basis or is a vacancy licensed under or as part of a state-sponsored “back-to-work” program or the like), this must be explicitly specified in the employment ads. The Website will not disclose unpaid internships.
10. About services
- Ecommerce Users (as characterized underneath) are business clients that buy only online from the Company, Ecommerce Services containing Products that keep going for the Ecommerce Term.
If you choose a direct payment gateway to complete your purchase, then Conexus Ltd stores your credit card data. It is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is deleted.
All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
(c). Payment of fee
- Where an Ecommerce User submits installment of a Fee on the Website in regard of a solicitation for Ecommerce Services, that User enters an binding Agreement with the Company, for the span of the Ecommerce Term.
- The Fee will be paid by the Ecommerce User utilizing an acknowledged installments card through our payment gateway Services accessible on the Website. The Fee must be settled completely and ahead of time of the beginning of the Ecommerce Services.
(d). Billing process
12. Contacting Us
- +230 455 1986
- 4 De Rosnay Street,
- Beau Bassin, Mauritius